Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Consumer Question: Bosch Washing Machine


Q: Hi, Joe,

We have a Bosch front loading washing machine that won't drain water. I drained it manually with the front access pump cover and cleaned it out, although it wasn't very dirty and nothing big was in there. I started it up again and it still won't drain. The drum spins and there's a little pump in the back of the hole that spins, although it seems a little loud. Our local appliance store doesn't deal with Bosch and I'd rather not call for a Sears repair. Any advice?

Thank you,
John

A: Hi, John,

Thanks for your note.

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for you. I know this: Bosch is a good product but different in design than most others. Most technicians won't touch them unless they have been trained on them. I suggest you contact Consumers Energy and either get on their ASP plan or ask them who they use to repair Bosch. Please let me know the end result.


Regards,

Joe Gagnon

No comments:

Post a Comment