Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Appliance 411


Name: Pat 

City: Livonia, MI

Inquery Type: Appliance care tip

Comments: Hi Joe,

On today's show, you mentioned Appliance 411 to look up your appliances  however, I missed the web site and reason for looking up your appliance.  Was it for recall reasons?  Can you provide me with the info, or where on your site I can look it up?

Also, I agree with the caller from Indiana, it would be great if we could go back and listen to your previous shows.  Sometimes I can't listen on Saturday mornings and it would be wonderful if I could sign in and listen to the previous show in some type of archives.

Thank you and God Bless you for all you do for others.

Hi Pat, 
Very nice of you to write. On the 411 thing, I just went to Google search and typed in appliance 411 and found a site for checking the age of appliances. It had nothing to do with any recall but sometimes people write and wonder how old their washer or appliance is. My son told me about this feature to answer a consumers question. Any questions on recalls can be seen on saferproducts.gov. There are 195 million recalled appliances in American homes. Please check out the site and check if you have any. As for archives etc. I will look into it. 

Regards Joe Gagnon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment